Saturday, May 2, 2015

Welcome Back!!!

WoW!!!  It's been a long time since I even looked at my blog!  I few years actually!  Abby is now 7 years old and we have added Stevie, 4 years, to our family!

We also made a big move to Southern California, I have graduated nursing school, and we are busy homeschooling!  Whew!
The reason I am looking into getting back into blogging is actually more for my daughter.  She has an interest in writing, picture taking, and being creative.  I felt like this could be a great way for her to put all those skills to work.  She is currently wrapping up her second grade.  This blog will help her hone some writing, punctuation, composition, spelling, grammar, skills... and all while (hopefully) making it fun!  We also have so many wonderful things going on that I think it would be a blessing to share in what ways God is working in our lives.

Some posts on here will be from me, Mom's Musings, and some posts will be from Abby, Abby's Ideas.  I want the focus of the blog to be life's lessons.

We hope you learn, laugh, and cry with us as we continue on this journey of our Wonderful Life.   
Welcome back!   

1 comment:

Uplands Reach Conference Center said...

So excited you are back to blogging! Can't wait to read "goosers ideas"!