Sunday, February 1, 2009

No Computer

Hello everyone! I don't have a computer right now...sorry. Thus the reason for my lack of blogging. This afternoon though I am having some good computer time at our friend's home while we watch the big game...GO CARDS!!!!

Anyways...I thought it would be a good time to let you know that we are expecting! I am 10 weeks now which is a good start! My ultrasound a couple weeks ago looked good so we are encouraged. We are still praying hard for our little baby! My due date is Aug 30th (I was due the 29th of Aug with Abby...weird!) Maybe out first two will have the same birthday! Well, we are just super excited and I'm a bit pewky. That's a good sign though! (I try to remember that when I'm bent over the toilet :-/

Funny Story! Today I had to remove the contents of my stomach before church. Abby happened to be accompanying me that time and she didn't quite know what to think! First she laughed, then she went over to her little potty bent over and started spitting into it! Awwwww!!!! I'm teaching my daughter how to throw up! I was mortified and laughing all at the same time! Hope that wasn't too much of a TMI story but I just thought I'd share :-)

Anyways Eric and I are excited to be doing a class together. It's called Financial Peace University. It's a money program designed by Dave Ramsey. We are excited to finish paying off our student loans this year, Lord willing, and build our savings.

Abby is non-stop movement all the time. She is a ball of energy and fun! She especially loves being outside at the park and has no fear climbing up to the tallest twisty slide and going down by herself. At the top she always turns around and waves at me, then she claps for herself at the bottom. Oh she makes our life so full of fun!

There's a little update from the Smiths! Please keep our little baby in your prayers.

2 comments:

rclaflin said...

Yay for the little bean who so far is doing so good! That makes me so excited.
That story about Abz cracked me up - I read it to my roommates who also got a good laugh out of it. I love you boss so much! And yes, I rooted for the Cards...guess it didn't do much :(.
Love,
Brox

Adrienne said...

your story about abby is so funny! so sorry you have been sick. let me know if you need anything. i don't live far so i am just a little drive away.